CONFIDENTIALITY IS CRITICAL TO ALL OUR CLIENTS
Thirst Solution Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 1st November 2014.
DATA WE COLLECT
- Name and/or job title.
- Contact information, including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to Thirst Solution Limited customer surveys and/or offers.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may, periodically, send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic, and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website ( www.thirstsolution.com ) may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and consider the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us directly or emailing us at email@example.com.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Thirst Solution Limited, Laburnum House, Old Church Road, Uphill, Somerset, BS23 4XL.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us directly or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
…We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so….